THE CAEN STONE
From the Dinosaurs to the Cathedrals
19 June-31 October 2010 / 9.30 am to 6 pm, daily.
Extension until January 2, 2011.
- Admission : 5€ (reduced rate 3€)
> Permanent collection and exhibition«Des cinémas dans la ville» included.
- Pass Museo :
19 June – 5 September 2010 : 9 € (reduced rate 7 €)
6 September – 31 October 2010 : 7 € (reduced rate 5 €)
> Museum of Normandy and Fine Arts Museum.
- Season ticket "Pass-Murailles" : 15 € (single) / 20 € (duo)
> Museum of Normandy and Fine Arts Museum for a year.
- Admission free for visitors under 26, and for all on the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Train : Caen train station (Castle access 5 min by tram) (informations www.sncf.fr)
- Tramway : Saint-Pierre or Université stops (informations www.twisto.fr)
- V’eol (city bike hire) : Saint-Pierre or Université stations(informations www.veol.caen.fr)
- Car : Caen ring road Périphérique Nord or Ouest, Junction marked Centre Ville – to Château ducal. Free parking in the castle enclosure or Le Château underground car park. (Access plan)
Documentary resources relating to the museum collections, its areas of study and museography. Open by appointment.
Open daily from 9.30 am to 6 pm.